During 22nd -28th of August 2016, the representatives of the institutions involved within the KA2 Adult Education Strategic Partnership Project “PARENTS SCHOOL – NON FORMAL AND INFORMAL STRATEGIES AND METHODS FOR IMPROVE THE COMPETENCIES OF HOME CAREGIVERS FOR ANTE PRESCHOOL CHILDREN – 2015-2017″, will develop the C1 activity, Short-term joint staff training events in Italy, Vasto.
The course originates from the desire to respond to the families widespread need to develop proper skills for children homecare and education in pre-school age; the home-care giver is now alone to perform a complex task that is part of the family context and comes into contact with delicate relationship and emotional balances; that’s why his/her work can not be improvised, but requires appropriate training.
A good preparation must give the tools to home care givers for the skills to face any family scenario, be welcoming and creating initiatives to make relational and psychological well-being both to the assisted person and to family members; a home-care giver who has undergone specific training is highly motivated and qualified in his task and responsibility.
The aim of the course is to provide participants with the knowledge and the skills in order to care children, disabled and sick.
Such knowledge and skills can be summarized in two groups:
- care of child’s basic needs & support to child’s health
- psychological well-being and relationship promotion
The course will have a very practical aim and will encourage the methodology “learning by doing”; the method used will be active-participative, especially the non-formal one: demonstration, simulation, play-role, focus-group, peer-learning, brainstorming, study of case, debate.
- Visit to nurseries and kindergartners school & meeting with Director and teachers; focus on techniques for pre-school education
- Cases analysis and discussion
- Workshop and role-plays
- Socialization games with active and listening techniques
Target groups: trainers/teachers and trainers/teachers candidates in preschool education
Working Language: English
Educational: teacher’s slides, operative cards
Trainers: the course trainers involved have gained a strong experience in the field of in preschool age education
- Claudia Di Foglio: Lawyer, trainer in socio-giuridic area, ICT & media in education and training, founder and administrator of Polaris
- Tiziana Di Foglio: Pediatrician, nutricionist, trainer in pedriatic first aid & safety courses
- Rachele Giammario: Psychologist, therapist of neuro & psychomotor developmental age and member of Scientific Boarding of ANUPI and lecturer at the University of L’Aquila, pedagogist, primary school teacher, regional president of AIDAI – Italian Association of ADHD
- Fulvia Cetrullo: Pedagogist, founder and director of a Montessori School (3-6 aged and 6-11 aged), trainer accredited by IMI (International Montessori Institute), trainer at University of Barcelona in the Master of Montessori Pedagogy for children 0-6 aged
The complete program of the course will be this.