EUROPEAN COLLABORATION FOR THE BLENDED MOBILITY for IN HOME CARE GIVERS OF THE ANTE PRESCHOOL CHILDREN
In the period 24nd-28th of April 2017, the representatives of the institutions involved within the KA2 ADULT EDUCATION STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP PROJECT “PARENTS SCHOOL”, titled NONFORMAL AND INFORMAL STRATEGIES AND METHODS FOR IMPROVE THE COMPETENCIES OF HOME CAREGIVERS FOR ANTE PRESCHOOL CHILDREN – has developed the C3 activity, Short-term joint staff training events in Vasto, Italy. So, the institutions : EU-RO-IN Association, Romania; Ayuntamiento De Alzira, Spain; AILE VE SOSYAL POLITIKALAR ANKARA IL MÜDÜRLÜGÜ, Turkey ;University of Kirsehir, Turkey; Polaris S.R.L.S. Vasto, Italy; Syntea Spolka Akcyjna, Lublin, Poland, has involved in a training course activity in an European formula.
The training has made by 7 trainers from the Polaris sarl ,more exactly:
- Ms Claudia Di Foglio: trainer in socio-legal area, in ICT & media in education and training topics, Polaris founder & administrator, EU project manager & expert
- Mr Marco Del Borrello: trainer in first aid & safety courses
- Ms Rachele Giammario: psychologist, therapist of neuro & psychomotor developmental age, pedagogist, primary school teacher
- Ms Nicoletta Del Re: principal of a Public Institute that contains 7 pre-primary (3-6 aged pupils) and 5 primary school (6-11 aged students) with 1200 students, teacher and trainer, EU project manager & expert
- Ms Fulvia Cetrullo: pedagogist, founder and director of a Montessori School (3-6 aged and 6-11 aged), trainer accredited by IMI (International Montessori Institute), trainer at University of Barcelona in the Master of Montessori Pedagogy for children 0-6 aged
- Mr Mario Scorziello: trainer in socio-educational area, coach and counselor
- Mr Francesco del Viscio: trainer in socio-legal area, media and communication topics, tutor and mentor for international internships experience
For Vasto training, each partner institution has participated with a number of learners for 5 days .,totally learners 34 for all partnership.
Pre-selected learners participated in a blended mobility of learners focused on the development of skills for inhome caregivers of ante-preschool children, because the role of inhome caregivers for antepreschool children is very important in the educational process of the project and will ensure the sustainability of the project.
The methods used during the training course were brainstorming, simulation, play-role, focus-group, debate, demonstration, peer-learning, working team. Also, the program covered some topics established in the project, concerning child development, shaping activity of the child, identifying and satisfy needs of the child, supporting development of the child,methods of supporting child development, disorders of the proper child development.Also we discussed about methods of work with antepreschool children (activating methods, rules of education haw to stimulate the various perceptive intelligences, self-assessment test of perceptive intelligences: kinesthetic, visual and auditive The Polaris Italian team succeed to do a very professional training for all participants by practical and theoretical activities .
Our experience with ante preschool children was completed by a work visit in the Vasto kinder garden “Citta del Sole” ,were the staff and the educators from there explained and shew us how they are working with these children, and we assisted several time their daily program. It was a special moment, and fruitful for all of us, because it is a very good point in learning something about such an activity..
In the same time, it was developed the evaluation of participants and according Europass Mobility and Certificate of Attendance for each participant – that validates the skills acquired within the blended mobility.
All these days of training offered to the institutions’ staff participants a good opportunity to work together, to see how it can acquire some skills concerning education and care at home for ante preschool children, and proved how is important to cooperate in such activities with ante preschool children. Also, all participants have discussed with their colleagues from other institutions, and discovered common interests and preoccupations.
In conclusion, the meeting of training in Italy was a benefice because the learners (in-home caregivers of ante preschool children )we were learning each from other, and they made a fruitful exchange experience .